Scoot Hogan and His Lost Years
Scoot's Own Blend
9 tracks covered by Scoot in his very own, very original style, released in August 2008
- Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf)
- Money Money Money (ABBA)
- Everybody's Talkin' (Harry Nillson)
- The Boys Are Back In Town (Thin Lizzy)
- Smoke On The Water/Fever (Deep Purple/Otis Blackwell & Eddie Cooley)
- Feel Alright/Teenage Kicks (Supergrass/Undertones)
- Rock 'n' Roll (Led Zeppelin)
- Recipe For Love (Scoot Hogan, originally on the self titled first album)
- Alright Now (Free)
All songs recorded and performed by Scoot Hogan. All instruments played by Scoot Hogan.
Scoot used an Epiphone J200 acoustic, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Fender Telecaster, Ibanez Gio 5 string bass, a Regal Dobro and Shubb Pearce steel and a Vintage 5 string banjo. Thanks to all Scoot's friends for the loan of the instruments once again. Drums courtesy of Groove Agent. Bongos and wood block playing by Terry Sloan. Trumpets by Dave Prentice.